.....and it was a beaut!
I really messed up on the Posy pattern and couldn't figure out where the problem was. Blame it on the splitting thread at the end. Obviously, I can't multi-task with an end-join plus faulty thread!
At any rate, I tatted a new one and you can definitely see the difference:
Some progress on the other Konior piece:
By the way, I noticed that the quality of the green #40 Lizbeth is much superior to the magenta.
It is obviously due to the dyeing process of the magenta that makes it so awful. I seem to recall that
the purple threads with the red base are a lot worse than the ones with the blue.
Also, I remember navy being particularly bad - which makes no sense in light of what I just wrote!