Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Pour Moi!

I'm thinking of keeping the lilac piece for a bit!

Maeve is getting the big, beaded one, so I'll fondle and admire the lilac one, till I'm ready to once again whittle and wean my little stash of tatted goodies. I'm njoying working on the lilac mat very much.

This one is the about same size and in similar colours to the ones for the boys, so it is a suitable replacement, I think.

Tatted in #80, Lizbeth 
(because I admired the one 
I saw tatted by Monidido (Elena) on Crafttree.)




4 comments:

  1. I think it's a great idea to enjoy the lilac for a while before finding a home for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tatting and I have always thought you have been very generous and speedy about shipping them off to people I am going to do this with some of mine but waiting till after June because I got a display case in the court house for a month and saving to fill the case. I'm sure if you kept all of yours, you could fill a museum πŸŒΈπŸ’ŸπŸŒΈ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tatting! I think you should enjoy the lilac one for a while!

    ReplyDelete