I tatted this Rosemary Peel pattern last night and it just looked wrong.
I kept looking at it and could not see the problem:
Then I realized I had left off two parts of the last clover, so:
#17MC Lizbeth#40 Delica beads à la Miranda:Tatting Fool
It still looks a bit wonky to me, but I did a pretty good patch job, I must say!
I have no patience for tatting anything but the honey napkin these days. It is weird, but my brain will not concentrate on anything else. My hands hunger for honey!
Honestly, I just have to get this done soon as I cannot seem to do anything else - too many mistakes and ruined thread.
Probably from now till it is finished I shall just focus on the big one. : (