Here it is today in the new threads using
Perfect Quilter for the green this time...
I was cautious to add beads that blend in so well that you can hardly see them, but they catch the light a bit and sparkle modestly. : )
The last row is the second go-around.
Sticking to my new promise to tat with more attention, I had to cut off the first attempt at the 8th row, as the picots were the old sloppy large ones...
In the first version of Spring Doily, I used DMC green in the 8th row, which I had to discontinue as I am using it to tat the Lucky Clover and was afraid I would run out if I used it for both.
I have not touched that green piece since beginning the latest Spring Doily.
The switch to Perfect Quilter, I must say, I quite like!