Thursday, September 15, 2011

Umintsuru's Sassy Save & Sophie's Choice

That midnight distress call had a happy ending:


ANGELINE UPDATE 
The List:
Gina
Tatskool
Jane
Sally
Trayna
Paula
Dale Marie
sewmuchfun 

tatting-marie
Diane
Arty Lady
Wendy
Suneeti
Margaretha
The Book is with
Liyarra  
****************September 14****************
Joy
Karen
Miranda
Bree
Chiclet - only if she promises to give it back!
Martha
Bonnie
Carol
bj
Krystle
Michelle
Crazy Mom
Robert
Riet
Wendy Tats

Joëlle
Icelas
Connie
Laura
Red
Jeanne
Suztats

Angeline started her journey on April 1st, 2010.  She still has a way to go, but isn't it grand that she has travelled so far and wide!

A Strange Afterthought

Is'Dihara wrote about stash reduction being a mystical concept. 

I have an odd admission. I seem to have whittled my stash down to impossibly small proportions!  Now I am worried that I will not have some colour that I might want - an unlikely scenario, but I do find the whole thing a little bizarre. Not a common occurrence, methinks!

One More Thing

An email was sent to Margaret this  morning, as directed by Monsieur Gian, concerning a comment left on tat-ology:
Margarets designer cards said...
......Gina loves your tatting I see....
My response this a.m.
...I must tell you, however, that GIAN is feeling a bit miffed as you seem to hold HIM in your mind as a GIRL!  When you re-named him GINA today, he went into a temper and threatened to run away and go to live with Crazy Mom and the love of his life - Sophie.  
You must not call him Gina.  He admonishes that you may call him Stud or Hercule,  should Gian not be to your liking.  Not Gina....  
: )) 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Fox,

    Beautiful motif, love the colour.
    I have received your e-mail and sent Gian via you an apology for my mis-spelling. I hope he is well and will accept my apology.
    Please give him a hug from me and I promise I wont do it again.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Margaret,
    Here is the email just posted to you:

    Gian thanks you for so quickly mending you wicked ways and has forgiven all. He extends a paw in eternal friendship and even desired to send chocolate, but could not afford the postal fees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous piece of tatting! I love those beautiful colors and the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful tatting !
    look your tatting of my blog
    thank fox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fox, That motif is very cute in those pastel colours.

    And thanks for the laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sweet Mercy! Hercule! Why not Guy?

    Thanks for the belly laugh today. (If I were asthmatic I would have needed an inhaler.)

    ♫ It's not easy being Gian... ♫ ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Ha! I just read Isdihara's post... gotta love Kermit the Frog!

    Your motif looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tatted motif and the colour is very Spring like. And I had to laugh your cat has attitude. L.O.L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fox,

    I received your e-mail, my apolgises to the Stud I fully understand about the chocolate, postal rates here are very high, so I will just send him a cuddle.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Margaret,
    Gian informs me that he has made arrangements for catnip delivery every fortnight for you and Vernon.

    He stipulates that though he expects nothing in return, mice are always greatly appreciated, for his companion is sticky about the house rules and he has not been able to arrange for his desired supply.

    Hugs and Kisses from
    The Cat Messenger, Fox

    ReplyDelete