Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Obsession Takes Wing (S)


It used to be 'Heart's Desire'. It still would be if I were to tat it again. Seems I just cannot leave it at merely one. Well, the GR-8 Butterfly has taken a strong hold; I felt compelled to try it out using the wee bit I had left of Tatskool's Rainbow Bright #80!

Came out all right, considering I did it over my lunch hour! I like to take more care and concentrate on the little details. I need to slow it down or I miss the whole point.

However, it is very reassuring to me that I am able to do a small motif that quickly. Who knows when I might have to send out an immediate card that requires the personal tatted touch!
Fox ~ Aspiring Adept of TATROMANCY (magical meanderings with rings, chains and picots)~

3 comments:

  1. I understand obsession, especially if it involves tatting with HDT! Great job. I really like the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very nice! Well, by doing it over and over then you memorize it and you can do it anywhere if you're bored! Not only that, you are getting the SCMR down pat! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love this color, Rainbow bright. Great butterfly color!

    ReplyDelete