Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Fall Back


Because I must admit I have - for the second time - given up on the Maranta pattern, I shall also admit to a burgeoning addiction to passively enjoying button tatting. I feel as I imagine Diane might, as she tats away at her growing mountain of  Ice Drops.

Here is as far as I got on the pattern; I cut off the last wonky row:


The long chains were once again a complete disaster.

The third pair of socks had been completed and awaits delivery to the young mom and her little one..


5 comments:

  1. Well, you've given it a good go. Yes, I'm enjoying tatting buttons and ice drops, they have a similar appeal. Pretty socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tempted by your buttons. I probably have as many buttons as I have glass gems, so I could be easily entertained for years. Keep on inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great button tatting!! :)
    Very pretty doily start!! :)
    And gorgeous sock edgings!!! Awesome job on them Fox!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiny shoes and socks just make me melt! And those are especially pretty in pink! ! ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue and lavender, now that's a gorgeous button!

    ReplyDelete