Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Good Will Tatting

A big "thank you" to everyone who took the time to explain the Land of Laces pattern to me. Tatters are so generous that way and it is so appreciated.

Plus, the explanations were prompt, so I was able to tackle my problem immedietely.

Though this design will wait till I've finished the Stawasz mat, I did see where the confusion existed and now, happily, I think I will be able to manage. I began the patten in #89 Lizbeth: 


Honestly, I couldn't t tell you if I tried why this flummoxed me the way it did!

Penultimate row next!




8 comments:

  1. So Beautiful, this row could be the last it is so pretty and wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great going :-)

    Even though the design intricacies are not clearly/easily discernible against a light background, I just Love how ephemeral & light the JS doily looks . And it also gives a better overall feel to the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are off to a good start on your new doily!! :)
    And your JS doily is awesome!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I'm off to make myself a fancy coffee now... all your fault! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you got the help you wanted. And you added another pattern to my "To Be Tatted" list. I love the colours you used for the JS mat. Each row stands out without taking away from the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Jeff! What a great compliment that is. Thank you. : )

      Delete
  6. The Stawasz looks amazing.

    AS for the Land of Laces......well.....beautiful but quite frustrating. I ended up writing all the numbers on an enlarged diagram for the first bit so it was clearer and I had to do 6 repeats to make it sit right for me.

    Looking forward to seeing your version. Here to help if you need it. xx

    ReplyDelete