Thursday, February 21, 2013

Three...

This is finished. Marta made a comment yesterday that she preferred the design without the last row because it looked like “happily!”



I  agree with her. In fact, it made me think of a circus.

So, it looks as if I have created two designs in one. Either it can be the first round alone, or both together.

It will be so much easier to tat “happily”without all the safety pins. Thanks Marta!

LATER:
I am going to revise this: it can be three designs on one if I include the hexagon:

Three in one.
 : )

17 comments:

  1. How lucky can you get! 2 in 1!
    That is looking very nice. I like what you have done with it, but for some reason I liked the straight chains so it was a hexagon. But the circle is pretty too.

    would using a lock stitch chain straighten out the sides?
    Will you be offering the pattern? If I tat this I will have to try that. Need a test tatter?? he he he cuz I am offering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ladytats, I would love you to test-tat it as soon as I write it up - thanks!

      If I shorten the chains, it is a hexagon. I wanted a circle this time so I lengthened them. Also, I locked-joined them in both methods.
      Fox : )

      Delete
  2. I love the hexagon design. it looks like a suncatcher or something you would frame as art. beautiful work Fox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Imoshen! Thank you for the comment and the visit!
      Fox : )

      Delete
  3. You are truly amazing! I love the way you've been working and sharing your progress. How do you keep track with all those pins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 in 1! Fabulous! I think I like the hexagon best, but all 3 look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All are really nice!! :)
    I love the colors in the top one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fox

    How nice three in one design, I think they do look happy you could call it happy motifs.
    Love to Mr. G
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete