Saturday, December 22, 2012

Comparison Plus BIG Sale

Yes, I finished Row #12 last night. And I was so fixated on Miranda’s comment yesterday about not thinking about the tension that I thought about the tension all night!

Then I had to dampen the outside rows to see if they lay flat and behaved and ... they did!

Comparing
 the Honey Napkin to the Snowflake Napkin 
both  designed by Renulek

This is the piece at the completion of Row#12
 at 18 inches!

On to Row #13!

********************
Big Sale 
at my 
Etsy Shop!
********************

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I added the measurement- thanks, Michelle. 18 inches!
      Fox : )

      Delete
  2. Phew, that's a serious amount of tatting! Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you are making rapid progress.

    Is the snowflake napkin finished?

    Merry Christmas Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fox

    Did not think you would get this far, how many more rows, you can't finish now, Keep going girl it's such a serious amount of tatting I can't wait to see you finish it.
    Love to Gian
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking spectacular! I've yet to tackle anything this big :)

    ReplyDelete