I can't seem to get anything right these days. I am very disgruntled.
This is "Almas," from Jon's Snowflake book. All was going swimmingly, till, of course, right on cue, the last repeat. I went the wrong way or something and it did not finish well. Grrr.
There is no more of the silk thread, (variegated from LadyShuttlemaker) so I could not fix it and I have no intention of doing it over at this time. It is done. I do like the colours though and the beads... ( old ones I love and did NOT give away!)
I am also not happy tatting with silk - even the thicker stuff. I find it very difficult; it catches on my cuticles.
I am calling this #1 of my 100 Motif Challenge. I have been zipping through the 25 Motif Challenge, and it is a pain to keep start the count over, so I am just going to do 100. I wonder how long it will take!
Looking at it, I think I might just tat this again - I cannot stand not having done it right!
#2 - 100 Motif Challenge
This one I did correctly. Small, but right!