Thursday, June 9, 2011

Threads 'R Us

Tatted In The ThreadsYou Won
I doubled the thread for these motifs.


Congratulations! 
 Bri 
Tatterjil 
Shannon_in_love 
Red
Karen
Martha

Congrats you six!  PLEASE SEND ME YOU ADDRESSES AND EMAIL RIGHT AWAY!

 My email can be found at the bottom of tat-ology, in my profile.  Just click.

Karen's email came in at 1:10 a.m.
My computer is refusing to let my comments go through on your blog.  I'd love to take you up on the offer of thread and I'm interested in spool #2.  If that one's taken, any of them will do.  Are they the rayon thread?  I like the vibrant colors.  Thank you for being so generous.I've been meaning to comment on the tattoo.  I love the idea, but I've been told that a tattoo on the finger will wear off as skin wears away.  Still tempted, though...
That is why she is #5, when her email did not show up on the comments.

Karen, the thread is all cotton as the label says.

I have sent a lot of samples of these threads already as the spools hold an awful lot of thread, except for the red one which is smaller, but still more than  ample.

If you find there is too much thread for you, perhaps you might be moved to check the names of the people who also wanted to win and you could share your booty with another, who wanted the colour you won.  Just a thought!

I would have divvied it up myself, but I have sent out lots of samples of this stuff already and mailing costs can get prohibitive. I need to save my shekels for ... well.... tattoos and stuff! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

So, ladies, enjoy the skinny and Happy Tatting!  Thank you all for participating and I am glad to lighten my stash a bit more!
: ))

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners, I hope they enjoy their thread.
    Thank you Fox for doing a draw.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it! I take one night off from the comp, and miss a thread giveaway! Arrgh! Congrats to the winners you lucky ducks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful colours and very interesting. cool on you to share, fox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I laughed because when I wrote my comment, there were none showing yet so I thought for once I was in with a chance!! Little did I know that there were lots of other comments awaiting approval before mine! Thanks for doing the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the lucky winners! One can never have too many threads or shuttles, IMHO.

    ReplyDelete