Thursday, December 2, 2010

Angeline Update


  Gina
Tatskool
Jane 
Sally

Trayna
Paula
  Dale Marie

XXXXXX  we are here XXXXXX 
sewmuchfun
tatting-marie
Isdihara
Diane
Karen
Miranda
Chiclet - only if she promises to give it back! 
Martha 
Wendy
Suneeti
Bonnie
Carol 

Ridgewoman
Krystle
Michelle

Crazy Mom 
Robert
Margaretha
Liyarra 
Riet
Joëlle

This is the situation.
Dale Marie, where are you?  I am disappointed that I have not heard from you and sincerely hope that all is well in your world.

Perhaps something has happened to the book or it is missing.  If so, I am not upset, as I took a risk sending the book out into the world, and am totally prepared to cope with accidents or things beyond anyone's control.  That's life.  The gains were worth the risk.

But, I am mystified by the fact that I cannot get in touch with someone who was so willing to play the game. If this is to work -  for all of us to have a chance to read the book - co-operation and communication are essential:  a lot of good-will  has been invested in the "rules".

That is all I have to say.  If anyone is in touch with Dale Marie, please urge her to contact me or Sewmuchfun, who is next in line to read the book.

I am sure we all  would like the book to continue its journey. Hopefully, it will re-appear soon.

That's it.  No more will be written on this topic unless the book is makes its whereabouts known.

4 comments:

  1. I've noticed I haven't had any comments from Dale Marie in a while. I hope she's OK. I think her e-mail address is available from her Google profile, but if she doesn't respond to that, I wouldn't know how else to get hold of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh ummm Fox, Ridgewoman's name has disappeared!
    ? ? ?
    keeping my fingers crossed that Angeline comes forth.

    xxx bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Bev! It was there as bj!! You never, never would have disappeared! All fixed.
    ♥ Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fox,

    I hope your book turns up. It would be pity if it's lost. You are so generous to offer your precious book for this travelling adventure.

    ReplyDelete