Thursday, June 24, 2010

Celebrating 60,000 Visits!

  I am amazed.  To celebrate I finished this.  Thanks for the idea, Is'Dihara.

#13 Motif Challenge

I have begun a second one, reversing the threads:




It was a challenge to get those beads in the right position.  I did not realize that I had to put four on a picot in the first ring of the four and then CAREFULLY place the other rings when executing the join.  Nice little learning experience!  Of course, I am re-inventing that blasted wheel...

P..S.  If you are experiencing difficulties commenting on T.T.E. I will input your address again.  This has solved the problem for some, who have now posted comments.

If you received the invite to the blog again, that is because I tried to re-invite everone, but some mail goes to Junk  or an email is missed.

Anon,

11 comments:

  1. Both look great to me! And such cheerful colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on your 60,000 visits, love the motif and especially with the beads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :)
    Lovely motif with nice colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have done this motif proud with your colors and those gorgeous beads! Bellissima!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, IsDihara!
    Thanks! From you, my inspiration for this motif, a compliment indeed!
    ♥ Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!
    Beautiful motif and nice colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Fox!
    Congratulations on your milestone AND tatting that VERY PRETTY MOTIF!

    I've been without a computer this week, and it wasn't until today that I remembered that the wii can get internet. So I thought I would say "hi" and then go hula hoop on the wii fit. I hold the household record ya know!

    :) Annoy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty work!

    Please send me a new invitation to the Thread Exchange blog. Do I resign and then reapply when I get the invitation.

    I got my first exchange thread today. Thanks for setting this up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Martha, Thanks! I re-submitted your name. Hope it works. Isn't it fun when the thread arrives/
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Ann! Glad to see you are back! I go into shock when my computer is out of commission! But, I will pass on the hoola hoop, thanks. This is really fun, easy and quick to tat. Go to Is'Dihara's site for the pattern info online.
    ♥ Fox : )

    ReplyDelete