Monday, January 18, 2010

MISTAKE ALERT

First, I must apologize to Tatskool for my MISTAKE!  Her lovely Vanilla Sky, pictured in the middle of the picture of the last post, was wrongly called Corsage, which is actually another of Yarnplayer's  HDTs.  I misread the labels of my stash.

Now, I want to thank all of you who replied to my question about this topic!  I love the forthrightness of your responses and the thoughtfulness of your comments.

I realize I, too, am happy to hear criticism from a source like TAT, or as a response to a request from me for input, but I am also my own hardest critic. Unbidden  reactions might cause over-reaction and .... well, misery!

That being said, I also welcome constructive criticism  - always have.  Maybe I am just a masochist!  So, after all that, I remain ambivalent.

Lastly, I will be contacting your therapists later on today.

♥ Thanks for participating! ♥
Anon,

2 comments:

  1. Oh my...it seems I have been BAD. I got so excited over the idea of a new HDT that I asked Tatskool if there was a new colorway on the horizon. If you received a frantic correspondence from Tatskool, it is all my fault!

    And of course that lovely thread skein in the middle of the photo looks EXACTLY like Vanilla Sky (and I even thought that yesterday, D'OH!).

    So Sorry, Fox. Still glad you got new threads though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, Isdihara! This is the kind of mistake I am so grateful to have corrected!

    Thanks for noticing and all is well and properly set right!
    ♥ Fox : )

    ReplyDelete