Thursday, January 28, 2010

Congratulations!

***RAYANNA***
Yup, you won the Milward!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Number 2 and Number 3 are: 
**Paula C** and **TypsTatting**!

I need you all to email me your addresses, and I will send the packages off to you on Friday morning.  They are packed up and ready to go!

Because we are all in different countries, the mail may be slow, so let me know, please, when your mail  has arrived.  : )

My email is on my profile page.

Thank you to all those in Tat-land who were willing to throw their hat into the ring and play my little game. Everyone who commented was included in the draw, whether they had a blog or not.  It was difficult to sit here with the number generator and know that there was only one little Milward and a lot of eager, hopeful tatters out there!  I know!  I've been there often!

Anon,

10 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo exciting thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Big WOOT to the winners!

    Giveaways (and T.I.A.S. too!) really brighten these dull, dreary, cold Winter days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I am so excited about this. I can't wait to see them. I recieved my tatting book from ebay yesterday. Fun, Fun. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rayanna, you are so welcome! They will go nicely with the new book! I need your address, though, so send it by email, so I can get this off to you ASAP!
    Fox : )

    Paula C, I need your address too!

    TypsTatting, You are soooo welcome! This was so much fun for me. I only wish I had more to give away, as my rewards turn out to be multifold!
    Fox : ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a million! I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I just sent you a private email with my address. When I receive the shuttles I will post a giveaway on my blog. Just have to go through the stash and see what I can come up with =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, thank you. I got the address. : )Fox

    ReplyDelete